Monday 21 March 2016

Transitions

Transitions are difficult things. The transition from winter to spring brings unpredictable weather, mud and usually, the wrong coat! Yet, even as we slip in the mud, wearing a coat too thin, we spot green pushing through packed snow and mulch.

Transitions stretch us. Just watch these two old dogs attempting to navigate the world of the `blog`! Not a graceful sight. But, full of grace, God`s word assures of a constant and reliable navigator: `

``Oh Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in behind and before and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high I cannot attain it. Psalm 139: 1-6``

Transitions tire us and, at the same time, invigorate with possibilities. They tease us with a glimpse of the potential God has in store.

So, we invite you to come with us as we share the many transitions,  which we have survived and yes, even enjoyed. We invite you to join us as we plan and experience all those yet to come. God`s Patchwork View.

Support Don and Karen's Ministry here

1 comment: